"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind but found my soul."
Okay #Unicorns let's get in formation. 📣 Welcome to the wonderful world of UNICORN EVENTS! This week we're highlighting our looks from Arizona Humane Society's Compassion for Fashion charity event. 🐱🐶 A place that has fostered the belief that every pet deserves a good life. Established in 1957 by a small group of passionate volunteers, AHS has grown into the state's largest animal welfare and protection agency. 👏🏻 AHS has also become Arizona's designated first responder for animals in distress during natural disasters. 💥 Lets go AZ!! Pretty great cause to her behind huh? Gotta support all of our fur babies that need furever homes. 💙🏡 Find out how you can help by visiting their website at www.azhumane.org! Volunteer, adopt, foster or donate. 🙌🏻 Let us talk fashion!! This fun and funky charity event for the fur munchkins included a live auction and pet adoption, followed by a fabulous fashion show. 👸🏼👑 And some really great treats of course! ☺️ Check out and shop our statement all white looks below! 👄
AS SEEN @ COMPASSION WITH FASHION AZ HUMANE SOCIETY CHARITY EVENT
🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱
Leslie: It's an all white party babes! Actually it was spotted and striped and full of really cute fur babies! :) And we got all dressed up for a WONDERFUL cause! The fur babies of course (I'm sure they appreciated the fashion ;)) I'm still loyal to my LOH group (check it out on our House of Cats page) But we represented at the ARIZONA HUMANE SOCIETY COMPASSION WITH FASHION EVENT a couple months ago! Now to the fashion! Actually when I bought this romper I had no idea it was technically called a skort (now it's the cutest skort I've ever seen or worn☺️) the diamond shape open back was what I loved about it, the deep V in the front is perfect for a night on the town. (But I covered the girls 👙 for the event😁) And also, floral clutches are still in!!😻 (or handbags whichever you prefer) 💐 I found mine for a STEAL at Ross for $10 last minute, the night before the event. Again, my timing🙀😜 Pair the whole look with a black velvet choker and ankle strappy pointed toes and you're rocking a confection look with a hint of floral 👅 Confection is still popular BTW. (any shade of beige, cream, white or a really light grey) Always remember to support ALL of the fur babies!! Sometimes they need you to speak for them 🐶🐱 Love you babes! ❌⭕️❌⭕️ #StyleUnicorn out!✌🏻️
🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶
Lindsey: Hey dolls! 💋💋💋 It's an all white party! Well not really but the twin and I decided to coordinate like crazy and both wear all white! 👯 Me-Ow! 🐱 A totally fitting statement for the AZ Humane Society charity event and fashion show! Yayyy! 🐾 This event is huge and not just for fashion, but for our little furry friends as well. 🐶 Because of AHS, the euthanasia rate in the Grand Canyon State has been driven significantly lower. We want that number to be ZERO! Every animal's life matters! 💙 Spay/neutering pets and rescues helps these efforts tremendously. Even if you're strapped for cash, AHS offers a spay/neuter program where canines are as low as $87 and felines are as low as $65. 💰👍🏻 That really is a great price compared to a local veterinarian that may charge in the 100s! 😱 We can do this AZ! 🌵👊🏻 Rant about the-importance-of-getting-your-pets-fixed over! I guess I should talk about the fashion aspect now since this is a fashion blog. Lol 😁 There is so much you can do with wearing all white it's crazy. But I chose a more conservative business-attire route. Can't be showing too much cleav when we're there to discuss animals. 😂 Hence a zip-front peplum blazer with long sleeves paired with a midi pencil skirt from WINDSOR. Form-fitting and feminine, but still event appropriate. 🌟 I had so much fun putting this look together btw!! Mainly because it's all white and that's the best part! 🙊 Throw in some silver pointed-toes and a floral clutch and you're event ready. 🌸 Don't be afraid to take fashion risks loves! As long as you're confident, 99% of the time they work out. And we're here for the other 1% of course. Kisses!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
See below to shop our looks and Empower your inner #StyleUnicorns babes! Don't forget to follow us for more #SmartBlondes style, blonde adventures and the occasional blonde musing!
Also stay tuned for YouTube📹 greatness! #SMARTBLONDES 👀
Don't forget to follow us on snap for daily updates in the Unicorn Palace! Which basically means there will be lots of snaps of cats, coffee, twin craziness, events, quick beauty tutorials and our hair-brained adventures! 😘😘😜😜 Snap handles below!
GET THE LOOK!
SHOP LESLIE'S LOOK!
Forever 21: Selfie Leslie Lace Romper (similar)
Love Culture: White Cami Plunge Crop Top
GoJane: High Stakes Faux Suede Heels
Forever 21: Quilted Tassel Crossbody (similar)
Windsor: Black Velvet Choker
SHOP LINDSEY'S LOOK!
Windsor: Ivory It's My Time Pencil Skirt
Windsor: Ivory Lace Hour Jacket (similar)
Kendra Scott: Naomi Double Ring in Rose Gold Drusy